HRSS Program Coordinator (REMOTE)
The HRSS Program Coordinator supports the HR Shared Services (HRSS) Program Manager by coordinating the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple concurrent workstreams within the Shared Services Program. The HRSS Program Coordinator will apply knowledge and principles of project management to effectively plan, organize and execute against the approved consolidated program plan, ensuring that program objectives are achieved within defined scope, schedule and budget. Risk identification and mitigation is a crucial component of this role as is the ability to effectively communicate across project teams and key stakeholders. The HRSS Program Coordinator will also be responsible for identifying new and maintaining existing Program tools to increase the efficiency and collaboration amongst the multiple workstreams within the Program.
- Collaborate with the HRSS Program Manager and program team to develop the consolidated program plan for each implementation which includes multiple workstreams led by multiple project leads
- Assist HRSS Program Manager in driving execution of the consolidated plan. Manage the deadlines and deliverables of each workstream through the various Workstream Leads
- Maintain and update consolidated Program project plan in Wrike
- Identify risks associated with the program plan including dependencies and resource allocation conflicts amongst workstreams; document the risks and raise to HRSS Program Manager
- Develop consolidated status reports based on weekly updates from each workstream lead, including lists of their upcoming tasks/activities
- Attend all internal team stand-up and necessary Program meetings. Lead stand-up meetings when HRSS Program Manager unavailable. Document attendance, decisions, notes and action items and distribute to team. Follow-up on action items and drive to completion
- Manage Program team calendars
- Facilitate the collection of Lessons Learned after each implementation, consolidate information and lead Lessons Learned meeting with workstreams; identify next steps and action items, and ensure next steps and action items are completed.
- Assist HRSS Program Manager with the development of the Hypercare process to support go-live for each implementation, lead training to Hypercare team members, attend FOC Hypercare stand-ups and collect feedback from FOCs at end of Hypercare.
- SME and primary administrator for Wrike, HRSS Program management tool.
- Box & Microsoft Teams SME and administrator of our folders, Teams & Channels for each implementation.
- Assist HRSS Program Manager and Workstream Leads with administrative tasks.
- Act as HR Service Now workstream lead responsible for maintaining and executing project plan in Wrike, monitoring upgrades and enhancement work, status reporting, review of communications and vendor management.
SUPPLEMENTAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Other duties as requested
Problem Solving - Ability to problem solve through problem identification (what is the problem), solution assessment (what can be done), problem documentation (document for future) and problem response (implementing a solution).
- Identify and take initiative to resolve problems
- Frame problems before trying to solve them
- Break down problems and identify all of their facets, including hidden or tricky aspects
- Show insight into the root-causes of problems
- Generate a range of solutions and courses of action with benefits, costs, and risks associated with each
- Involve the team in problem solving
- Ask perceptive questions to seek optimal solutions
- Explore various sources for answers, and think "outside the box" to find options
- Be open to others' ideas to help develop solutions
- Seek advice from those who have solved similar problems
- Test proposed solutions against the reality of likely effects before going forward; looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers
- Provide innovative and creative solutions
- Follow up to ensure that the problem remains solved
- Deliver high quality solutions that meet the project's goals
Decision making - Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action to accomplish project goals
- Provide input into decision making
- Gather data and others' input when making decisions
- Consider lessons learned from experience, differing needs, and the impact of the decision on others
- Communicate decisions accurately and timely across all levels to impacted parties
- Balance analysis, insight, experience, and perspective when making decisions
- Find solutions that are acceptable to diverse groups with conflicting interests and needs
- Weigh pros and cons of each option before making a decision and moving forward
- Clearly articulate decision rationale
- Learn from the consequences of past decisions
- Follow up to ensure decision was implemented
Risk Management - Identifies, analyzes, mitigates, and responds to risks over the course of the project.
- Identify both the impact and likelihood of risks
- Continuously identify and control project risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with team to develop mitigation strategy for all identified risks
- Plan and use contingencies appropriately
- Consider past problems to identify current project risks and pro-actively plan for them
- Distinguish between risks (always in the future) and issues (in the present)
Company Business Knowledge - Understands the company, its products and the business processes.
- Understand the core business functions of the organization
- Apply specific business knowledge pertinent to job responsibilities
Communication - Ability to communicate effectively across all levels to support project and organizational objectives.
- Present information in a concise and focused manner
- Express information taking into account audience and nature of the information (for example, non-technical, sensitive, controversial)
- Ask questions and summarize what was heard to mitigate miscommunication
- Present information in a concise and focused manner
- Listen to others
- Communicate information (for example, facts, ideas, or messages) in a succinct and organized manner
- Disseminate timely and accurate information to others
Customer Service – Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers by listening, understanding and responding to needs.
- Provides service to internal and external customers to meet or exceed their needs and expectations
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Anticipates customer’s needs and moves to effectively address issues
- Delivers high quality solutions that meet the organization's needs
- Elicits feedback from customers
Accountability - Holds self-accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results.
- Set well-defined and realistic personal goals
- Accept responsibility for mistakes
- Meet commitments
- Minimize re-work
- Seek out learning opportunities
- Identify training needs and take actions to obtain knowledge
- Proactively collaborate between own functional area and areas below or above in the project stream as needed
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments
- Set priorities
- Persistently push self and others for results
- Anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks
- Be enthusiastic for the things he/she sees as challenging
- Mitigate issues within work scope to keep the workflow moving smoothly to a conclusion
- Consistently seize opportunities
Building Collaborative Relationships - Develops, maintains, and strengthens partnerships with others inside or outside the organization.
- Establish rapport with co-workers easily
- Encourage and facilitate cooperation, pride, trust and group identity
- Foster commitment and team spirit
- Work with others to achieve goals
- Listen and respond constructively to other team members' ideas
- Offer support for others' ideas and proposals
- Be open with other team members about his/her concerns
- Share his/her expertise with others
- Acknowledge team members for their contributions
- Provide assistance to others when they need it
- Express disagreement constructively
- Work for solutions that all team members can support
- Recognize the business concerns and perspectives of others
Planning and Organizing – Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective.
- Work independently on routine/non-complex tasks, monitoring progress against defined parameters
- Organize and follow complex and/or detailed procedures
- Participate in ad hoc work to analyze problems, develop solutions, and communicate solutions effectively
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity
Leadership - The ability to work with others, evaluate, analyze and control project related work of team resources.
- Treat co-workers in a fair and equitable manner
- Behave in a professional, tactful, compassionate, and sensitive manner
- Foster an atmosphere of open communication
- Coordinate and monitor work assignments of others
- Consider and respond appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people in different situations
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding Project Management Skills (Planning, Organization, Multitasking, Communication, Cost Management, Scope/Risk/Issue Management, Vendor Management, etc.); knowledge of corresponding tools a plus
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust and respect with Program team members
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, Box and Wrike
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project or program management required
Salary: $65K - $80K
This position is located at 55 S. Lake Ave., Suite 500, Pasadena, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.