Regional Credit Manager (88-3)
• Establish new accounts and conduct periodic account reviews
• Manages multiple accounts and report on them to management.
• Collecting past due accounts
• Monitoring aged accounts
• Reviewing and approving account adjustments
• Researching short paid invoices
• Helping to resolve customer disputes
• Identify high risk accounts and monitor appropriately
• Recommend and prepare accounts for litigation and collection
- The candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must have strong people skills.
- Must be able to analyze credit reports, trade reference information, and financial statements for the purpose of assessing credit risk.
- Must have strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in reading and analyzing financial statements.
- Must have an understanding of commercial credit and collections.
- Must be proficient with Windows based operating systems.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to support and assist the Corporate Credit Manager and other team members.
- Must have working knowledge of Construction credit and lien lawsMust have knowledge of Notice To Owner, including identifying jobs for which Chatham Steel would have lien or bond protection.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple jobs under NTO.
- Monitoring balances, timing on jobs, filing of notices of mechanics liens.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in metals distribution or construction credit experience.
This position is located at 501 W Boundary Street, Savannah, GA. View the Google Map in full screen.