The Nashville Shared Services Center is looking for a qualified college or Master's candidate to join the accounting staff!
This position will focus on the timely and accurate processing of major accounting information for the company. The position will focus on processing journal entries, processing and reviewing sub-ledger systems, reconciling accounts, and supporting month-end close. The candidate should work well in a team environment and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Develop journal entries and perform analysis in key accounting areas for domestic platforms
- Perform data entry duties for a variety of transactions and sub-ledger processes
- Work effectively with internal customers and other team members to deliver quality accounting services in a timely and professional manner
- Reconcile key accounts and maintain internal controls
- Prepare basic financial, operational and analytical reporting
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close deadlines
- Communicate accounting matters with other shared service departments and company locations (i.e. Financial Reporting, AP, Payroll, Corporate Tax, IT, etc.)
- Field questions regarding accounting information
- Assist with special projects, reports and perform other duties as assigned, requested, or self-determined
- Ability to multitask and management shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving, interpersonal, analytical, and time management skills required
- Completed Intermediate Accounting coursework
- Ability to work minimum of 20+ hours a week on a set schedule
- Solid understandings of generally accepted accounting theory
- Ability to perform reconciliations and general ledger reports
The pay range for this role at the noted location is $17.00 - $19.00 / hour. The actual rate of pay offered may vary based upon, but not limited to: education, skills, experience, proficiency, performance, shift, and location. In addition to base salary, depending on the role, the total compensation package may also include overtime, shift differential, call-in, and stand-by pay. RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.
At RRD, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded in 1846, RRD is a global company that employs over 25,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!