Associate - Operations
Associate Development Program
The Associate - Operations Leadership program is a full-time, entry-level role that provides a twelve-month training program to prepare you for an operational leadership position in one of our manufacturing facilities throughout the U.S.
The program is designed to offer comprehensive training in all areas of the manufacturing facility to learn the RRD solutions and manufacturing processes. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lean several production rotations and learn the six core plant business functions: manufacturing, logistics, operations, administration, human resources, and finance.
- Shadow position-specific positions and then perform in those roles for a period of time to complete each “rotation”
- Assist Plant Leaders in the everyday functions of the facility as learning opportunities arise. There will be many and they will vary according to the situation
- Attend plant meetings both internal and external
- Continue to read publications about the print and manufacturing industries in order to increase your understanding of the field
- Motivated to succeed
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of basic business practices
- High energy level, excellent customer service skills, and a strong work ethic
- Written and Verbal communication prowess
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree (4 years) or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Prior internship in a manufacturing company/environment is a plus
- Knowledge of the printing process is a plus
At RRD, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded in 1846, RRD is a global company that employs over 25,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer