Intern - Sales
The Sales Internship is a 10-12 week program throughout the summer that will offer you an experience to prepare for a career in Sales. You will gain expertise in how RRD’s strategic solutions are produced, marketed, sold, and delivered. Successful completion of the Sales Internship will provide consideration for a full-time Sales Associate position through our Associate Development Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Group sales training with fellow interns across the country.
- Client sales meetings with your local manager and/or senior sales representatives
- Two summer-long projects — one focused on sales and one focused on business
- A final presentation to our sales leaders where you provide business recommendations
- Gains "hands-on" appreciation and understanding of the sales methods, administration, client proposals, and supporting services required to produce quality products and services, on schedule with customer satisfaction
- Assist with developing sales plans and supporting services
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills
- Driven and motivated to succeed in the sales field
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Currently majoring in Business Management or related field of study at a 4 year accredited or equivalent university
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer