Harrison High School Member Service Representative
Branch and Retail
Must be a Harrison Hight School Student during school year 2022-2023
The Harrison High School Member Service Representative is responsible for providing accurate, professional, and knowledgeable member service to all Purdue Federal members and potential members. This position will assist sales staff by educating members on Purdue Federal products and self-service banking solutions. This position requires hours worked at alternative location(s) in addition to the Harrison High School branch.
*Employees are expected to adhere to all rules and regulations applicable to this position, including but not limited to all policies and procedures pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Establishes, maintains, and deepens relationships with credit union members to achieve branch performance goals.
- Provide excellent service to members, staff, students, and vendors.
- Increase member product usage by recommending products that fit their needs.
- Inform and educate members on Purdue Federal products and self-service solutions including ATMs and online and mobile banking.
- Maintain product knowledge and expertise on Purdue Federal products, services, and procedures.
- Process member transactions accurately and efficiently in branch.
- Process member transactions accurately and efficiently on the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM)
- Perform account maintenance
- Troubleshoot member questions and resolve concerns
- Ensure compliance with all Purdue Federal processes and procedures up to and including Morning Glory, Clean Desk, and proper closing procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all Purdue Federal compliance and procedures
- Demonstrate and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, including but not limited to BSA, OFAC, CIP
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- Must be a Harrison High School Student currently enrolled In the Interdisciplinary Cooperative Experience (ICE) Program
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, in a professional manner when dealing with employees, members, vendors and company contacts
- Competent computer skills
- Ability to follow the core values of honesty, integrity, mutual respect, pride and ownership
- Member service skills
- Problem solving skills
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phone, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- This position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets
- This position requires sitting, bending, stooping or standing as necessary
This position is located at 5701 North 50 West, West Lafayette, IN. View the Google Map in full screen.