Summary / Objective
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and client service support to the Loan Support Officer, Commercial Loan Assistants and Loan Officers in support of their respective roles and responsibilities.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience in an office environment, retail or commercial lending
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proven organizational, communication and computer skills
- Proficient in MS Office and proven administrative experience
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors. May answer general questions related to the bank.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting commercial loan department mail
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Files credit and legal documentation into imaging system
- Interacts with commercial loan staff and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing, including weekly accounts payable
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- Prepares board of directors’ reports
- Processes loan payments, advances and general ledger entries
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and proven organizational skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email
- Compliance with BSA regulations as appropriate to the position
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to use standard equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers
- Requires manual dexterity and sitting for longer periods of time
- Must be able to work schedules that meet the needs of the Bank
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MutualOne Bank offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Bank match, paid vacation, paid holidays, group term life insurance, long term disability & short term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement and an employee assistance program.
MutualOne Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics or status as a protected veteran.
This position is located in Framingham. View the Google Map in full screen.