Call Center/Online Banking Representative
Senior Account Representative I
Summary / Objective
The Senior Account Representative I is responsible for building primary relationships with customers by providing world-class service via email and telephone systems. The role includes maintaining all online services, performing account services and providing solutions to customers’ inquiries.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent retail banking and/or online banking experience
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Banking policies and procedures and Electronic Banking operations
- Proven organizational and customer service skills
- Good interpersonal, communication & computer skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides a complete range of customer services including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts on line
- Provides customers support through telephone and secure message channel including resolving issues to retail and electronic banking activities
- Discovers customer needs through conversations, questions and review of their accounts, and promotes and cross-sells Bank products and services based on their needs
- May be trained to accept mortgage loan applications as a licensed originator
- Provides assistance and training to branch personnel regarding electronic banking procedures
- Maintains knowledge of retail banking policies and procedures. Attends seminars regarding banking industry activities
- Obtains and analyzes daily reports relating to customer and internal online banking activity including service metrics, fraudulent activity, and unauthorized access
- Executes outgoing communication efforts for the bank via telephone, email, and/or regular mail
- Works with vendors and outside service providers to ensure operational performance standards are maintained
MutualOne Bank offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Bank match, paid vacation, paid holidays, group term life insurance, long term disability & short term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
MutualOne Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees in regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics or status as a protected veteran.
Join our team and work at a Bank where employees drive the success of the company!
* The candidate will be working onsite for this job.
This position is located in Framingham. View the Google Map in full screen.