Accounting and Finance
Noblis MSD is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. Noblis MSD's engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. Our employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. Noblis MSD values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of Noblis MSD's employees are veterans.
As a member of Finance, Accounting & Treasury, the Finance/Accounting Staff will be responsible for the following:
- Review/Audit expense reports submitted by employees for overall reasonableness, ensuring that users are not in violation of Corporate Travel Policy and Government Regulations
- Facilitate travel card process to include issuing of credit cards, uploading outstanding charges in Time and Expense and reconciling payment
- Ensure prompt and efficient payment of authorized reimbursements
- Assist in daily processing of supplier invoices, matching to purchase orders and weekly payment of all suppliers (via checks or ACH)
- Support year-end internal and external audits by providing supporting documents
- Understand unallowable practices and procedures for government contract accounting
- Provide recommendations for updates to procedures to help ensure process efficiencies
- Perform other Accounts Payable duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience in Deltek Time and Expense required
- Ability to comprehend and apply policies
- Strong team player
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently to solve difficult problems
- Extremely detail oriented and demonstrates initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Office is a plus
Noblis MSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis MSD is an E-Verify company.