Noblis + Mikros Systems (www.noblis.org/mikros) is focused on Navy Combat Systems Engineering and support. We are headquartered in Fort Washington, PA., have a production facility in Largo, FL, and a customer support office in Ventura, CA. Noblis + Mikros develops, certifies, manufactures, and installs equipment on navy ships and provides full lifecycle support of installed systems. We have a multi-disciplinary team of systems, mechanical, electrical and software engineers and staff to develop new products and support existing product lines.
To the extent possible, based on client needs and work requirements, this position could be some combination of remote/in office/client site/work-from-home.
Noblis + Mikros Systems is seeking a Test Engineer to design, document, and perform tests for advanced electronic systems, including distributed and standalone systems. The engineer will work closely with hardware and software engineers to understand and verify system requirements, and will also participate in testing and troubleshooting at customer sites.
- Linux/Unix experience
- Experience writing test cases, test plans and test procedures based on software and hardware requirements
- Experience writing technical reports and documentation of test results
- Experience executing formal test procedures and performing ad hoc testing
- Includes occasional travel to install, test, and troubleshoot company products at customer sites
- Preferred skills in two or more of the following areas
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience with network configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with discrete electronic test equipment
- Experience with cyber-security configuration and testing
- 4-year degree: BSCS, BSEE or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in system testing and/or quality assurance
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, DoD security clearance
- Preferred to have experience in an ISO9001 or other similarly regulated environment
Noblis + Mikros Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis + Mikros Systems is an E-Verify company.