Accounting and Finance
McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employees are veterans.
McKean Defense is seeking program analysts to directly support US Navy programs. Responsible for administrative support tasks including financial tasks, meeting support, technical documentation support, project control support, periodic status reports, and/or creating PowerPoint presentations.
McKean is seeking a candidate to provide on-site programmatic and financial support to Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia programs.
The candidates responsibilities may include:
- Review and analysis of financials including budgets and reconciliation of issues and discrepancies
- Building financial reports with visual representations of data
- Forecasting analysis
- Presentation development and support
- MS Office Suite including MS Project and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Coordination of meetings including minute taking and capturing action items
- Status gathering and reporting
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one to two years work experience
- Experience with Navy/DoD programs is a plus, but not required
- Secret security clearance a plus, but not required
McKean Defense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.