Configuration Management Specialist
Cabrillo Technologies is part of Noblis MSD. Our scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is looking for a Configuration Management Specialist familiar with CMPro and NAVWAR/NIWC CM requirements as well as document, drawing and parts databases. Candidates will conduct all aspects of configuration management support for various afloat and ashore systems for US Navy Ships or US Navy Network Operations Centers.
- Design and document configuration and data management processes.
- Assist leadership in ensuring that configuration management processes are adhered to by the engineering teams.
- Establish configuration identification, functional, allocated, and product baselines.
- Assists with configuration control, status accounting, and physical configuration audits.
- Maintains configuration management procedures.
- Reviews technical documentation.
- Evaluates proposed product design changes to determine the impact on overall system.
- Conducts formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle to ensure quality control.
- Implements directives and schedules necessary to ensure effective system management.
- Responds to data calls.
- Develops, updates, and maintains program of record documentation.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a Configuration Management role, or comparable experience.
- Very good written and verbal communication, along with effective time management skills
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- Current Secret Clearance
Cabrillo Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.