CANES ADNS Engineer
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
In pursuit of business opportunities, Cabrillo is seeking a CANES ADNS Engineer.
- Ability to provide expert level knowledge in systems engineering and information technology
- Ability to develop solutions across software and hardware to solve problems and implement enhancements
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues that span multiple applications/technologies and require involvement from technical personnel across multiple organizations
- Ability to develop and/or revise system designs and architectures to improve efficiency, stability, effectiveness, supportability, and sustainability
Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physical Science required
Equivalent education/training may be substituted
- four (4) additional years experience supporting the engineering of Information Technology systems for a DoD or Government Agency (for a total of ten (10) years)
- three (3) years experience supporting the engineering of DoD Afloat Network systems (CANES, ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIXS, SCI Networks, SUBLAN, and/or COMPOSE)
TS/SCI Clearance required
- Minimum of six (6) years experience supporting the engineering of Information Technology systems for a DoD or Government Agency
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience supporting Navy C4I Information Assurance (IA)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with the engineering of CANES or ADNS to meet DISA STIGs and DoD DIACAP/RMF IA Certification and Accreditation controls OR Minimum of two (2) years of experience in developing HBSS policies for the CANES system
TS/SCI Clearance required
Cabrillo Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.