Computer Systems Analyst
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo Technologies is aggressively pursuing business in the Navy NAVWAR space. This position is contingent upon a future contract win.
Cabrillo is looking for a Computer Systems Analyst to analyze and develop computer software possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business, and records management functions. Develop plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion. Analyze user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, and analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new commercial off the shelf (COTS) products. Analyze the problem and the information to be processed. Define the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests. Coordinate closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications. Develop, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
- Implement, test, and maintain software applications
- Review software release documentation to make recommendations and determinations on appropriate implementation.
- Perform routine IT system and application administrator duties to include patch management, account management, and issues management.
- Coordinate administration operations with appropriate server and database administrators
- Modify software solution configurations
- Handle a high-pressure environment while successfully partnering with other IT staff and customers
- Actively participate in problem solving, continuous improvement, and demonstrate strong dedication to quality and communication throughout the testing process.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills while engaging in frequent client interfacing.
- Ensure team efforts by maintaining workflows and quality standards and meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline OR 4 years or more experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience supporting web-based applications that run on the Windows and Linux platform.
- Ability to work with multiple hardware and operating systems, system architectures, and network infrastructures.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to completion on multiple tasks, often under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work closely with customers and software vendors to define expectations and mutual responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Project and/or process management training or experience
Proficient with SQL and relational databases operations
Experience with maintain Cyber Security IT systems & applications.
- Must have current Secret Clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.