Accounting and Finance
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
In pursuit of business opportunities, Cabrillo is seeking a Cost Engineer.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in financial management within the Defense Industry/Department of the Navy or comparable Government Agencies
- Ability to direct all financial management and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting
- Ability to perform complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues which would require a report and recommend solutions
- Ability to develop work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required.
- Secret Clearance required
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.