Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
In pursuit of business opportunities, Cabrillo is seeking an Entry Level Engineer.
Ability to monitor, validate, and troubleshoot Information Technology systems in a complex technical environment
Ability to operate, administer, and manage systems while following documented procedures
Ability to analyze logs, error reports, and other data to identify trending and conduct root cause analyses
Ability to analyze and recommend solutions for one or more of the following technologies:
- LAN/WAN switching and routing
- Datacenter servers, storage, and hardware virtualization technologies
- Zero/thin/thick client workstation hardware and software
- Datacenter domain software - Microsoft and/or RHEL
- Datacenter enterprise software (messaging, collaboration, fileshare, directory service)
- Datacenter enterprise management software and methods. (vii) cloud-based hosting and management technologies
- Mobile device/handheld solutions, (ix) video distribution and VTC technologies, (x) Cross Domain technologies
- Wireless LAN configuration and administration
- Rack integration and engineering, (xiii) engineering cybersecurity into systems
- Over-aching system-of-system architectures and system engineering processes
Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physical Science required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/training may be substituted for four (4) additional years of experience supporting the engineering of DoD Information Technology systems
Secret Clearance required
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.