CANES Cross Domain Engineer
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
In pursuit of business opportunities, Cabrillo is seeking a CANES Cross Domain Engineer.
- Ability to provide expert level knowledge in systems engineering and information technology
- Ability to develop solutions across software and hardware to solve problems and implement enhancements
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues that span multiple applications/technologies and require involvement from technical personnel across multiple organizations
- Ability to develop and/or revise system designs and architectures to improve efficiency, stability, effectiveness, supportability, and sustainability
Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physical Science required
Equivalent education/training may be substituted
- four (4) additional years experience supporting the engineering of Information Technology systems for a DoD or Government Agency (for a total of ten (10) years)
- three (3) years experience supporting the engineering of DoD Afloat Network systems (CANES, ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIXS, SCI Networks, SUBLAN, and/or COMPOSE)
TS/SCI Clearance required
Minimum of six (6) years experience supporting the engineering of Information Technology systems for a DoD or Government Agency
Minimum of three (3) years experience with the engineering and integration of Cross Domain solutions for CANES
Minimum of four (4) years experience engineering solutions across two or more of the following technologies: Radiant Mercury, Secure Operating System Trusted Thin Client, Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.