Senior CANES/ADNS Network Engineer
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
In pursuit of business opportunities, Cabrillo is seeking a Senior CANES/ADNS Network Engineer.
- Ability to provide technical leadership within a team of both government and industry in the planning, investigation, design, and implementation of physical and logical PEO C4I solutions
- Ability to guide subordinates and team members to define, analyze, and provide solutions for the PMW160 Afloat Network systems
- Ability to guide subordinates and team members on engineering practices in accordance with PMW160 processes, policies, and approaches
Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or Physical Science required
MS degree desired
TS/SCI Clearance required
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience supporting the engineering of Information Technology systems for a DoD or Government Agency
- Minimum of six (6) years experience supporting the engineering of PEO C4I systems
- Minimum of four (4) years experience engineering network and/or firewall solutions for CANES and/or ADNS
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience engineering solutions for one or more of the following technologies: Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, Cisco Firewalls, Cisco ISE
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.