Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo Technologies is aggressively pursuing business in the Navy NAVWAR space. This position is contingent upon a future contract win.
Cabrillo is looking for Electrical Engineers who will effectively support a fast-paced work environment. Requires broad engineering skillsets, well-developed work habits, and an eagerness and enthusiasm for solving engineering challenges. Projects will include the design, documentation and testing of a wide array of electrical and electronic systems in the areas of undersea defensive systems, torpedo test equipment, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), sonar electronics, analog, digital, and system design and other evolving tasking.
- 4+ years of engineering design, analysis, and testing
- Ability to interact directly with customers to extract requirements, generate a plan and report status
- Electronic design in the area of power electronics, audio-band amplifiers and filtering, signal conditioning, and/or high-speed digital. Schematic entry using OrCAD Capture or Eagle.
- Experience creating technical data package quality drawings for electronic systems.
Experience with MATLAB.
- Developing and executing test plans for electronic subsystems
- Hands on lab experience using oscilloscopes, function generators, network analyzers etc.
- Familiarity with System Engineering concepts
- Familiarity with National Instruments products including PXI, LabView, or CVI.Generate test plans, lead and execute the testing of analog & digital electronic systems including debugging of software.
- Must be highly motivated and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently with changing deadlines and priorities
- Must be able to work in a team environment while completing tasks in an unsupervised and self-directed fashion.
- Must have current Secret Clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.