The Hydro Excavator Operator is responsible for servicing multiple clients with the safe excavation of utilities and other underground obstacles. The operator will do this with the use of a truck mounted Vacuum along with pressurized water.
- Operator must have an acceptable driving record.
- Operator must be able to communicate and interact with customers.
- Know your way around a job site.
- Have knowledge of utility markings.
- Operator needs to be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Operator needs to be able to lift 50lbs
- Flexibility in schedule.
- A good attitude and willing to adapt.
- Operator needs to understand the importance of good customer service and be able to provide.
- Have knowledge of simple mechanics.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Read a tape measure and simple math.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be willing to work weekends, evenings, and Holidays as necessary and in a non-traditional setting with limited travel.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
This position is located in Charleston, WV. View the Google Map in full screen.