1030 Mill Park Dr, Lancaster, Ohio
- This position is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations to deliver, set-up and / or pick-up portable restrooms, hand sinks, restroom trailers or holding tanks.
- Conduct daily pre-shift / post-shift inspection and report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Service Manager.
- Operate truck or truck and trailer to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information to deliver or pick-up portable restroom units, hand sinks, restroom trailers or holding tanks. Updates work orders with relevant delivery or pick-up detail.
- Place portable restrooms, hand sinks, restroom trailers or holding tanks in a location designated by the customer, but also that is in a location a route driver may be able to easily access for service. Using a dolly to deliver toilets is sometimes required for proper placement. Staking units is expected, unless placed on surface that will not allow it.
- Maintain telephone contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Following the Company’s safety guidelines, properly secures equipment to appropriate vehicle/equipment. Assist yard personnel when necessary to load and unload portable restrooms, hand sinks and holding tanks.
- Follow all established policies, safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Special /other projects as assigned by management.
- Ability to read and understand documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees and organizations.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean driving record with 0 accidents and less than 8 MVR Points.
- Must be able to maintain a DOT physical and medical card.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- Effective knowledge and use of navigation systems.
- Must be able to safely and competently pull and place a trailer.
This position is located at 1030 Mill Park Dr, Lancaster, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.