Accounting and Finance
This position works under occasional supervision; processes and supervises the processing of various financial documents and data; performance of bank reconciliations and other general ledger accounts; analyzes data, prepares and supervises the preparation of financial reports; performs related and occasionally other duties as assigned.
- Processes and supervises processing of various financial documents
- Prepares journal entries; reconciles general ledger accounts; maintains journals and other accounting records
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Distributes financial reports; answers inquiries regarding financial transactions; reviews accounts for errors and discrepancies
- Recommends improvements or modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- May supervise lower level employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of accounting methods and procedures Experience with financial accounting software Detail oriented
- Ability to extract data from conversation and documents Ability to perform basic numerical calculations
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Ability to work with others so as to establish and maintain an effective working relationship
Bachelors' degree in Business Administration from an accredited university or college with a focus in Accounting and a minimum of three (3) years of accounting experience is required.