Mortgage Loan Closer
Prepares closing documents and coordinates loan closing with the seller, buyer and the title agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare all closing documents and review for compliance
- Order title commitments and required documents
- Balance Closing Disclosures with title company, M/I Homes and M/I Financial
- Review sales contracts, addenda, home owner’s insurance, final inspection, flood certificate, title commitment and other documents pertaining to the closing of the loan
- Maintain accurate closing schedules and funding schedules
- Responsible for the accurate delivery of closed files to post closing
- Manage/resolve post-closing requests and/or suspense items on closed loans
- Other duties as assigned by the branch or operations managers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple functions within the branch
Skills and Abilities:
Customer-service oriented with good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization. Ability to elicit, interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to company policy and procedures. Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented aptitude.
Minimum Education Experience:
High school graduate. Prior experience working in a mortgage industry related position.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
M/I Financial, LLC 4131 Worth Ave, Suite 460, Columbus, OH 43219. Company NMLS# 50684. For information on MIF licensing, please visit https://www.mihomes.com/financing.
This position is located at 1511 Sunday Dr, Suite 113, Raleigh, NC. View the Google Map in full screen.