Processes loan file for closing, meets with buyers and sellers and has loan documents signed by all parties to the sales contract; issues checks and ships signed and notarized loan package to the lender.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews sales contract and creates title file in RamQuest Complete Closing software, requests a title exam.
- Reviews title insurance commitment and survey.
- Prepares the deed and seller’s affidavit.
- Prepares the HUD-1 Settlement Statement using the sales contract and lender’s instructions; receipts funds for closing and prepares checks for issue.
- Receives the lender’s loan documents and prepares them for closing; checks documents for completeness and accuracy, meets with the buyer and seller and has the loan documents, deed and seller’s affidavit signed and notarized.
- Ships signed and notarized loan package to the lender.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
Strong customer service oriented individual with good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization. Ability to elicit, analyze and evaluate given information from buyers, sellers and lenders. The candidate should possess a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills as well as a detail-oriented aptitude. General administrative abilities should include typing, filing and use of computer, calculator, copier, and facsimile machines. Knowledge of RamQuest Complete Closing Software is a plus.
Minimum Education Experience:
High School graduate, college degree preferred, and 3-5 years experience in the title insurance field. Must have a Florida title insurance license or be able to get one. Must be a licensed notary in the State of Florida.
Some weekend and evening work may be required.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located at 400 International Parkway, Suite 470, Orlando, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.