Sales and Closing Administrator
Administrative Assistant position supporting the Sales and Closings departments along with general office administration duties for a residential home builder. The position requires a courteous and flexible detailed orientated individual who is looking for a career with the potential for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduling home closings with both our customers and our Title Company.
- Assist in the preparation of closing packages.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute weekly reporting.
- Prepare and maintain closing files.
- Prepares and processes change orders
- Assists in general administrative tasks for Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Assists with all sales reporting and incentive sheet preparation and tracking
- Assists with special event administrative support as needed
- Proficient in Pivotal and JDE support functions for sales and website
- Responsible for ordering general main office and sales office supplies
- Mail distribution
- Coding of Utility Invoicing
- Meets and Greets Division Office Visitors
Skills and Abilities:
General office and administrative skills to assist in the processing of departmental work flow. Customer-service oriented with professional with a great attention to detail and courteous attitude. Good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization; good organizational skills and detail-oriented aptitude. General computer knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel.
Minimum Education Experience:
Minimum 2 year College degree, 4 year preferred with basic academic and practical skills gained through school curriculum combined with at least one year of related work experience and/or training; general knowledge of home building industry within the scope of sales contracts and the understanding of closing procedures and practices.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located at 400 E. Diehl Road, Suite 230, Chicago, IL. View the Google Map in full screen.