Construction Service Field Manager
Performs inspections and repairs for completed homes in accordance with product and Company warranties and policies to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs Post Closing Customer Visits (PCCV) and any other inspections as per departmental and Company standards.
- May complete work orders (MW Region: May complete work) required to meet customer needs; provides problem solving on-site.
- Contacts and schedules appropriate subcontractors to perform work as required.
- Initiates service work orders, sets appointments with subcontractors, monitors progress and quality of work, and keeps customers apprised of work order status. (MW Region: Scheduling and the distribution of work orders is completed by Customer Care Call Center.)
- Directs and supervises subcontractors to improve efficiency and work flow.
- Maintains service vehicle inventories including appropriate materials and equipment.
- Participates in departmental meetings to discuss service issues, work schedules, enhance job quality and performance, and increase work flow efficiency.
- Assist in special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
- Knowledge of residential construction processes
- Written & Verbal
- Customer Service
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Construction knowledge
High school graduate with basic academic and practical skills gained through school curriculum combined with one to five years of residential construction work experience and/or training; related supervisory experience; good knowledge of home building industry preferred within scope of customer service requirements and construction processes.
Some exposure to undesirable environmental conditions with minimal health and safety risks. May at times require use of appropriate equipment and precautions. Travel demands which require possession of a valid driver’s license and a good driving record to comply with Company-issued vehicle policies.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located at 9349 Waterstone Blvd Ste 100, Cincinnati, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.