Senior Loan Processor/Loan Officer Assistant
MI Financial, Tampa is one of the Nation’s leading affiliated builder-owned Mortgage Companies looking to hire a processor with at least 2 years of experience. Processes applicable documentation for FHA, VA and Conventional mortgage loan applications and prepares required packages for loan approval.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- If applicable, interviews loan applicant(s) to gather specific information relative to credit, employment, and financial history
- Gathers, analyzes and processes necessary documentation from applicant(s), credit bureaus, employers, and various creditors to verify financial information and credit standings
- Reviews, organizes and collates application and loan information to ensure timeliness and accuracy in providing a useable credit file to be submitted to underwriting for approval
- Communicates with applicant(s), underwriters and/or creditors to resolve problems or questions regarding application information
- Assists with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
Customer-service oriented with good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization. Ability to elicit, interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to underwriting guidelines and lender requirements. Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented aptitude. General administrative abilities to include typing, filing and use of computer, calculator, copier and facsimile machines.
Minimum Education Experience:
High school graduate with at least one year of relevant course study including seminars and workshops combined with at least two to three years of related experience and/or training; general knowledge of loan processing and underwriting fundamentals. Must have NMLS license. This is not a remote work position.
Some weekend work may be required.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
M/I Financial, LLC 4131 Worth Ave, Suite 460, Columbus, OH 43219. Company NMLS# 50684. For information on MIF licensing, please visit https://www.mihomes.com/financing.
This position is located at 4343 Anchor Plaza Pkwy Ste. 200, Tampa, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.