Provides system, process, market analysis, customer service, and administrative support for all Land and Land Acquisition Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in obtaining, analyzing, and compiling subcontractor bids for new development; maintaining development budgets, budget changes and subcontractor input/change order forms.
- Assists in obtaining bond punch-out lists from municipalities.
- Works with subcontractors, consultants, and municipal personnel in order to complete punch-out lists and reduce and eliminate bond amounts; monitors outstanding bonds, LoC’s and renewals.
- Helps to coordinate engineering drawings for prospective and existing communities.
- Assists in monitoring Land Development schedules.
- Assists in the coordination and completion of Land Development activities.
- Assists with managing NPDES permits and inspections.
- Compiles, Organizes and Codes land bills for approval.
- Assists in compiling, organizing, and analyzing land development costs in order to create a backlog of cost history.
- Monitors critical dates chart.
- Access and print JDE reports.
- Maintains all Land Development and Acquisition files.
- Assists in compiling, organizing, and analyzing sales, building permit, and development data.
- Assists in compiling and preparation of LAFs and internal approval packages.
- Assists in the coordination of the Lot Purchase Agreements, closings and deposit requests.
- Assists in compiling and analyzing projects during the due diligence process.
- Assists in preparations for zoning presentations and public hearings.
- Coordinates Site Walks.
- Supplies the sales team with all necessary information.
- Coordinates and Manages community “turnover” to Sales and Homebuilding from Land.
Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
Working in high paced office environment, ability to multi-task.
Minimum Education Experience:
High school Diploma, some college course work encouraged.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is located in Houston, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.