HOA Maintenance and Community Manager
Division level leader responsible for all HOA and community management processes and functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and fully transition all HOA’s.
- Manage community common area and amenity services; establish, re-evaluate, manage scope of work, contracts and field issues.
- Coordinate preparation of HOA budgets; establish and monitor fiscal practices and policies and M/I deficit funding.
- Own and resolve all customer care matters associated with HOA’s and M/I communities.
- Coordinate and complete the necessary due diligence associated with HOA matters in prospective new communities and assist with the closing of lot takedowns.
- Provide oversight for model facilities, entry features, erosion control and other site maintenance issues as needed.
- Prepare and Manage site maintenance budget.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to effectively partner with key position constituents (division colleagues, homeowners, government officials and vendors) to manage in a matrix and achieve desired results.
- Experience in successful project management; a planner, organizer and implementer.
- Analytic, decisive and a problem solver.
- Detail oriented.
- Fiscally oriented.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
Minimum Qualifications (Required and/or Preferred):
Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field.
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Position requires field work and onsite presence in all Division communities.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Indianapolis, IN. View the Google Map in full screen.