You will build/maintain web sites and web applications providing development and technical support in an effort to help establish business requirements and solve business issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance current web and windows applications and make necessary modifications.
- Coordinate with team members to build/enhance website and web applications
- Perform IIS changes, code deploy, and administrative tasks as needed.
- Work with current vendors and service providers to manage company’s home and community information on remote web sites
- Work with consultants and temporary staff augmentation configurations on an “as-needed” basis
- Perform other duties as needed
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Able to complete tasks with little supervision
Minimum Qualifications (Required and/or Preferred):
- Skilled in Web Development
- Knowledge of SiteCore a definite plus.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Columbus, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.