Design Center Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete general office duties, such as filing
- Help to maintain appearance of Design Center
- Schedule appointments
- Confirm designer’s weekly appointments
- Provide follow-up design center appointment satisfaction phone calls
- Advise sales representatives of designer’s daily appointments
- Prepare appointment files
- Meet with customers as needed
- Help keep color selections up to date with Design Center Manager
- Point of contact with Construction and construction timelines
- Help with Inventory home colors selections with Design Center Manager
- Prepare any necessary pre-appointment design Packages and letters
- Input Design Selections into Envision
- Track change order process
- Performs other duties, as necessary
College Degree, Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Sarasota, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.