Digital Content Manager
Responsible for managing content on our website along with MLS for specific Division. Works with Marketing to create and review targeted marketing materials and reports to drive traffic to communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily Website Updates: To include but not limited to
- All Photos
- Descriptions (Community and Plan)
- Completion Dates
- Hours of Operation
- Driving Directions
- Model Information
- Virtual Tours
- Content Creation
- Create and coordinate all website requests, in conjunction with VPSM and Marketing Coordinator, for new communities, testimonials, landing pages, event pages, and incentive related digital marketing
- Reporting weekly CCR and Website Audit
- Create and Edit monthly digital marketing calendar in conjunction with Marketing Coordinator, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Managers, and VP of Sales and Marketing
- Social media coordination across all platforms (New Posts, Boosted Posts, and Scheduling)
- Monthly SEO management
- Review and track campaigns using web analytics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Evaluate and implement improvements for cost effective digital strategy.
- Track spending within allocated budget and build and maintain effective reports to determine performance and ROI of digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns, customer and user data, and use this data to define and action digital events.
Division Photo Management:
- Manually update sales maps
- Download/process photos for website integration
- Schedule new photos and tours as needed
- New Listings: Review and Submit MLS listings to include photos and pricing
- Coordinate all new, updated, pending and closed listings with listing agent and Internet Sales Manager
ISM/Marketing Administrative Items:
- Manage DID Master Sheet/NHC Schedule
- Create Area Maps for New Communities in conjunction with Marketing Coordinator
- Floorplan creation and updates to website and brochure in coordination with Marketing Coordinator.
- Update Sales/Inventory/Closings master board
- Sales meeting prep support
- ISM backup
- ISM reporting for individual ISM coverage
- New Communities, Sales Meetings, Marketing Calls, and all digital related calls.
- Monthly/Quarterly/As Called: ISM & Marketing Roundtables, Grand Openings
There will be other duties as assigned, including the possibility of being the back-up for the ISM from time-to-time.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience managing campaigns driving to multiple objectives including brand awareness and traffic acquisition
- Creative mind-set with the ability to conceive interesting ideas and new approaches to establish successful content
- Knowledge of paid social advertising with innovative use of audience targeting, content, and creatives
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to selling techniques and potential home buyer issues
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented personality and good negotiation and organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude.
- Strong communications and writing skills, with a knowledge of writing for various platforms and for SEO
- Basic SEO understanding (including web traffic metrics), content categorization, structure, and creation
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points and web analytics.
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Deadline driven with a high attention to detail supported by strong organization and time-management skills
- Insightful and perceptive
- Maintains a positive and helpful attitude – team player.
Minimum Education Experience:
4 year degree is suggested versus required and industry experience preferred.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Houston, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.