Application Developer providing development, technical support and training to system end users to help establish business requirements and solve business issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn to create and maintain Oracle OIC integrations and administration.
- Maintain current web and windows applications and make necessary modifications with little supervision.
- Perform SQL administrative tasks as needed.
- Perform simple IIS administrative tasks as needed.
- Work with consultants and temporary staff augmentation configurations on an “as-needed” basis.
- Work closely with each division and applicable corporate departments to manage requests for work.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Able to complete tasks with little supervision.
Minimum Qualifications (Required and/or Preferred):
- Experience in Team and Solo project work.
- Knowledge of Oracle OIC a plus.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Columbus, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.