Title Branch Manager
The Branch manager is responsible for the daily activities of the M/I Title branch, including managing the escrow team, closing processes, approval of payroll hours and overall budget responsibilities of the branch. The candidate will lead the branch ensuring the customer, both internal and external, has exceptional customer satisfaction, while maintaining productivity and effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operational excellence of the MIT branch.
- Accountable for supervision and development of the escrow team within the branch.
- Monitor/measure workload, quality of output and overall performance of the branch.
- Make continuing improvement on cost reduction, process efficiencies, increased output while maintaining reduced errors.
- Responsible for monthly customer service scores of the branch.
- Coordinates closing dates with customers, as necessary within the Division.
- Ability to interact with the Builder Division and M/I Financial, LLC, resolving any pre-closing issues.
- Ability to interact with MIF Post Closing Department, resolving any post-closing issues.
- Reviews title commitments and relays curative requirements to parties involved.
- Reviews and ensures the work performed by Escrow staff is in compliance with generally accepted practices.
- Reviews appropriate documents for timely submission to the county recorder.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of title insurance practices.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership abilities and demonstrated ability to successfully coach and develop staff.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Must create and maintain positive relationships with M/I Homes Divisions, M/I Financial Branches, M/I Financial Corporate Underwriting and Post Closing Departments.
Minimum Education Experience:
Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required, and 5 years of title management experience.
Minimal travel required.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Austin, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.