Mortgage Loan Closer
Prepares closing documents and coordinates loan closing with the seller, buyer and title agency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process home loans
- Prepare all closing documents
- Balance Closing Disclosures
- Order funds for loan closing
- Review sales contracts, addenda, home owner's insurance, final inspection, flood certificate, title commitment and other documents
- Maintain accurate closing schedule
- Scan closed file to corporate after closing
- Other duties as assigned by the branch or operations managers
Skills and Abilities:
Customer-service oriented with good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization. Ability to elicit, interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to company policy and procedures. Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented aptitude. General administrative duties to include typing, computer skills, calculator, copier and facsimile machines.
Minimum Education Experience:
High school graduate. Prior experience working in a mortgage industry-related position.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
M/I Financial, LLC 4131 Worth Ave, Suite 460, Columbus, OH 43219. Company NMLS# 50684. For information on MIF licensing, please visit https://www.mihomes.com/financing.
This position is located in Tampa, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.