Provides administrative support to the Land Department: set up processes, assist with market analysis, customer service, and administrative support for all Land Operations and Community Associations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains all Land Development and Acquisition files.
- Assists with managing NPDES permits and inspections.
- Assists in obtaining, analyzing, and compiling subcontractor bids for new development; maintaining development budgets, budget changes and subcontractor input/change order forms.
- Assists in monitoring Land Development schedules.
- Assists in the coordination and completion of Land Development activities.
- Compiles, Organizes and Codes land bills for approval.
- Assists in compiling, organizing, and analyzing land development costs in order to create a backlog of cost history.
- Monitors critical dates chart.
- Maintain and enter lot data.
- Performs general administrative duties as needed.
- Assists in recording plats and HOA documents.
- Assists in compiling, organizing, and analyzing sales, building permit, and development data.
- Assists in the coordination of the Lot Purchase Agreements, closings and deposit requests.
- Assists in compiling and analyzing projects during the due diligence process.
- Assists in preparations for zoning presentations and public hearings.
- Coordinates Site Walks.
- Works with Management Company to control the build out and maintenance of the community.
- Provides Management Company with approvals for all improvement requests.
- Compiles and Analyzes HOA budgets for approval.
Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
Working in high paced office environment, ability to multi-task.
High school Diploma, some college course work encouraged with at least 2 years in real estate, home building, or property management.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Minneapolis, MN. View the Google Map in full screen.