Seeking Administrator to support our sales and operations. This key role will provide general assistance to various departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process deposits and record deposits
- Record home closing entry
- At Close house cost review
- Pay and track property taxes
- Legal Invoice processing
- Misc. Accounting and Finance support
- Escrow tracking, winter Items
- House bond tracking, reconciliation, and follow Up
- Vendor set-up
- Vendor contract maintenance (Division Wide)
- Insurance compliance and renewal
- New hire paperwork
- System access requests from new employees
- Work station set-up
- Business card ordering
- Manage office orders and supplies
- Serve as back-up to Sales and Closing Coordinator
Skills and Abilities:
Intermediate-to-advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent customer service skills. Prior experience in office management required. Prior experience in Human Resources preferred. Experience in homebuilding industry preferred.
Minimum Education Experience:
Associate’s Degree or equivalent of combined work experience and training is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Typical office environment.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. View the Google Map in full screen.