Floating Teller- Northern Region
Landmark’s Teller Pool is designed to provide a consistent source of well-trained Tellers to cover shortages in our branches. This is a unique opportunity to increase your skill set, create variety in your job, and receive an additional pay premium!
Each Floating Teller will be based at a home branch location within the region and will be deployed to other branches or departments in the respective region on an as-needed basis.
Duties / Responsibilities:
All below responsibilities will be performed at a temporarily assigned Landmark location or branch for the Floating Teller position. Location may be changed at any time.
- Provides friendly, courteous, and expedient teller and other related services, including those for business accounts, to members resulting in a balanced cash drawer daily.
- Cross-sells other services to members.
- Performs opening/closing duties as needed (with manager on site).
- Performs overrides for other associates as needed.
- Performs check and cash verifications for other associates as necessary.
- Balances the ATM as instructed (if not performed by an outside source).
- May be responsible for accessing and balancing the vault.
- May be asked to serve as a mentor; training, motivating, or assisting other associates when needed.
- May be cross trained to help in other positions within the branch.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of previous experience as a Teller in a financial or 6 months of internal Landmark Teller experience, and has met teller balancing and service goals.
- Proven ability in cross selling from the teller line.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all savings products, their benefits and features.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently and within deadlines.
- Must have experience or be able to gain proficiency in all programs and systems used for this job.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with all job related State and federal laws and regulations.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Use of personal vehicle to drive to any Landmark branch or location on any scheduled work day.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.