Credit Card Member Service Representative
This position prepares and establishes new credit card accounts for underwriting, processes responses and performs routine account maintenance. Responsible for assisting in problem resolutions and acting on requests for information relating to credit card accounts. The schedule includes rotating early/late weeks, with the earliest start time of 8:00am, and the latest end time of 5:30pm on Monday through Wednesdays. This position requires working until 7:00pm Thursdays and Fridays on a rotating basis. Saturday shifts will also be required on a rotating basis.
- Prepares credit card applications for underwriting within established guidelines.
- Processes denials, balance transfers, charge-offs, third party payment packages, and consumer reporting agency accounts.
- Sets up and verifies new accounts.
- Responds to all calls, emails and other correspondence to answer questions and resolve issues/disputes.
- Assists loan officers with credit card policies and procedures.
- Logs credit card upgrades and posts payments.
- Processes travel alerts.
- Gathers data, including statement copies, for collections, legal and member requests.
- Researches cash advance issues.
- Resolves maintenance issues and completes point maintenance, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have graduated from high school or equivalent and two years of prior customer service experience or be a current Landmark employee.
- Proven experience or be able to gain proficiency in all programs and systems used for this job.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgement and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to the position. Must understand and comply with all job-related State and federal laws and regulations.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.