Indirect Loan/Lease Officer – Part Time (Evenings)
Landmark’s Indirect Lending Department has an opening for an Indirect Loan/Lease Officer – Part Time (Evenings). We will provide training to qualified candidates, so no prior lending experience is necessary! This position requires two years of previous customer service or financial industry experience and the ability to pass the written loan officer test at the end of the training period.
Rotating weeks (20 hours every week):
- Week A: Monday – Friday, 5:15pm – 9:15pm
- Week B: Three weeknights 5:15pm – 9:15pm, and Saturday 8:45am – 5:15pm
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Initiates and receives calls to and from dealership employees and credit union members relating to credit applications, loan status and account information.
- Using independent judgment, approves or declines the applicants’ credit requests and notifies the dealers of decisions.
- Utilizes computer software to quote payoffs to dealerships and new account and loan data.
- Performs selective audits of the processors’ completed files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have graduated from high school or equivalent. Two years of prior lending experience is preferred.
- Must have experience or be able to gain proficiency in all programs and systems used for this job.
- Must have the ability to use independent judgment and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must be accountable for all credit decisions that are made.
- Must be able to pass the written loan officer test within 90 days.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.