Mortgage Loan Origination System Administrator
We are hiring a Mortgage Loan Origination System Administrator. This position reports to Vice President, Mortgage and is responsible for maintaining all procedures, processes and workflow relevant to the organization’s mortgage Loan Origination System (LOS), providing training and daily support to staff, and managing applicable vendor relationships. This position will work closely with mortgage origination, operations and servicing department staff and management on a regular basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary point of contact for LOS questions and issue resolution; provides day-to-day user support for all staff utilizing the system.
- Regularly interacts with management to maintain workflow/alignment between business processes and the loan origination system.
- Assesses LOS training needs within the department on an ongoing basis; develops and maintains written procedures and delivers training to staff and management as needed.
- Identifies problems or issues in existing processes and recommends solutions.
- Creates, tests, implements and maintains new forms, workflow processes and procedures as needed, keeping them up-to-date on the company intranet.
- Manages the LOS vendor relationship and maintains integration between the LOS and all supporting 3rd party services.
- Develops and analyzes reporting that supports the department’s operational objectives.
- Manages LOS updates and configuration releases and notifies applicable parties on a timely basis.
- Performs account management and regular maintenance of LOS system.
- Learns the reporting functions of the platform and develops reporting templates as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of the mortgage lending process and stays current on federal, state and company-specific lending regulations to assist management in ensuring the department’s procedural compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and three years of mortgage experience.
- Proven technical ability in the daily interface with an LOS, Core, or comparable system.
- Experience working with Encompass preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in system configuration, updating, testing, and rolling out of functionality preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the mortgage process flow, mortgage terminology and mortgage products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with all job-related State and federal laws and regulations.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.