Senior Investment Representative
We are seeking a Senior Investment Representative to join the Landmark Investment Center team, to provide coverage to the Washington County area. The position involves selling investment products and services and cultivating relationships with members and potential members of Landmark Credit Union. They will evaluate and advise on financial markets and business development, by telephone and directly, with operational staff of credit union, fund/insurance companies, LPL’s home office and the clients and potential clients of Landmark Investment Center. The home office will be located at the Hartford branch.
- Holds initial client meetings to gather information necessary to make investment recommendations based on client’s goals, risk tolerance and time frame.
- Holds follow-up review meetings with clients at least annually.
- Adds notes to client files and enter information in contact management software.
- Fields routine telephone inquiries from clients and fund companies, records all conversations using contact management software.
- Performs research and makes inquiries on client accounts with fund and insurance companies as well as LPL’s home office.
- Processes securities trades in client accounts.
- Handles client mailings and prepare client correspondence.
- Prepares financial plans for clients.
- Reviews and monitors client statements.
- Prepares review statements for client review meetings.
- Prepares client applications, proposals and other necessary forms.
- Holds investment related seminars for educational purposes.
- May need to coach a Junior Investment Representative.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a registered representative, and be approved to operate as a registered representative of a broker/dealer affiliated with Landmark Credit Union, and adhere to the policies and procedures of that broker/dealer when working with any securities products.
- Must hold a WI Life Insurance License and a Series 7 & 63 Securities Licenses.
- Must have experience or be able to gain proficiency in all programs and systems used for this job.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have a thorough understanding of industry policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with all job related state and federal laws and regulations.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.