Teller- Full Time
We have a Full-Time Teller opening at our Madison branch. The position will work Monday- Friday and will have a rotating schedule as follows, the first week will be scheduled 7:15 am to 3:45 pm and the second week will be scheduled 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide friendly, courteous, and expedient teller and other related services to members resulting in a balanced cash drawer daily.
- Cross-sell other credit union products and services.
- Process mail deposits and payments.
- Provide clerical services such as filing, disbursing mail, and answering phones.
- May be cross-trained to open new accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have graduated from or be currently enrolled in high school or an equivalent program.
- Must be enthusiastic in interactions with members and have cash handling skills.
- Must be able to accurately answer questions either in person or by phone, in a manner which is clear, concise, professional, and easily understood by members and branch personnel.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.