Product Manager, Retail Deposits
We are seeking a Product Manager, Retail Deposits, who will Report to the Chief Experience Officer, the Retail Deposit Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Landmark Credit Union retail deposit product suite, including checking accounts, Money Markets, savings accounts, CDs, and related products.
As the leader of the deposit product team, you will be responsible for the overall product mix, go to market strategy, ongoing analysis and roadmap, and integration with the marketing and digital leads on defining and executing the product strategy for retail deposits. You will also have ongoing involvement in the decisions regarding the rates of the products in the marketplace.
- Specify, implement and manage all retail deposit products to achieve agreed business goals, including the marketability and profitability of products.
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap to gain market share for both current and prospective members.
- Analyze the existing product mix to understand current metrics and trends.
- Monitor competitor and market activity, product performance and customer behavior to implement changes to products.
- Analyze customer feedback and preferences to define product parameters and attributes.
- Define specific product packaging and parameters to be built and write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Define the incremental value generated, ongoing profitability, as well as the build costs required for products.
- Partner with marketing, digital, and call center leaders to define marketing acquisition plan and deliver agreed on goals and provide a best in class web and call center customer experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and 5 years of experience managing products within a retail banking environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and market product catalog to achieve desired business results.
- Adept communicator; providing consistent, concise, relevant, reliable, and timely information to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Proven ability to clearly present product results while being able to successfully portray the broader commercial and strategic impact to varying levels of Leadership.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and coordination, balancing multiple priorities and managing a variety of deliverables in a high volume work environment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with job related State and federal laws and regulations.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.