Assistant Vice President, Card Product Management
We are seeking an Assistant Vice President of Card Product Management, who will report to the Vice President, Card Services. This position will be responsible for planning, development, implementation, and monitoring activities and services offered relating to the card department. In conjunction with the compliance department, reviews all new card offerings for regulatory compliance. This position will be responsible for the department achieving the goals and objectives for the annual budget. Has regular personal and telephone contact with associates requiring tact, diplomacy, and personal initiative. This role will also have frequent contact with vendor companies which require a thorough understanding of credit card and consumer loan system requirements and credit union needs.
- Works with internal and external teams to recommend, design, develop, and implement credit card programs.
- Analyzes market trends and adjusts programs accordingly.
- Measures and evaluates results, and makes revisions as needed to meet objectives.
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, develops and executes an annual Marketing plan with key deliverables.
- Works to control fraud losses in line with budgets and plans. Analyzes fraud rules and CAMS reports to determine best practices between mitigating fraud losses while still delivering a good member experience.
- Works with the Compliance Department to ensure regulatory compliance of all credit card programs.
- Motivates, mentors, coaches, and trains Landmark associates about products, services, and cross-selling efforts.
- Works with the Vice President, Card Services to ensure that the vision, strategies and goals for the department are properly executed and achieved.
- Prepares and delivers performance evaluations; coordinates the hiring and interviewing process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of management experience in card services preferably within financial services. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated trend analysis experience with the ability to evaluate/interpret data and make recommendations to card programs.
- Successful product management experience with the proven ability to design, develop, market, and implement card programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to work both independently and cross functionally with other departments.
- Demonstrated experience using independent judgment and discretion to lead a team in complex situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position.
- Must understand and comply with all job-related State and federal laws and regulations.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.