Under Supervision, the Journeyman Ironworker is responsible for completing tasks related to structural iron and steel erection and completing the tasks in a timely, quality manner.
Colorado Projects Overview:
We have upcoming projects in Denver area such as hospitals and high-rise buildings that you can be part of our new and innovating projects with the opportunity to stay local or travel out of state.
- Bolt-up structural member, Connecting and following blueprints and instructions from supervisors.
- Detail work that may include installing angle and bent plate, welding 3G and 4G.
- Rig structural-steel members to hoist cables, using chains, cables, or rope.
- Read and interpret basic blueprints
- Use all safety and personal protective equipment for the purpose intended. Use of safety harness and lanyard for proper tie off.
- Walk/stand on girders or other structural-steel members to position them or use rope to guide them into position.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools including: turnbuckles, crowbars, jacks, and other
Be part of LPR’s Team!
- Pay range from $26-$31/hr
- Medical insurance and other insurance benefits available.
- Paid vacation & 6 paid holidays after 1 year of service.
At LPR you have the potential to work on a wide range of projects that include a number of exciting new commercial structural steel construction such as stadiums, museums, college buildings, airports and more. Be part of a safety driven team.
This position is located in Aurora, CO. View the Google Map in full screen.