Marketing Manager, Event/Tradeshow and Social Media Management
Advertising, Marketing and PR
Who We Are
Kymeta’s mission is to enhance lives by unlocking the potential for global satellite and cellular broadband communications while on the move. We do this through our innovative solutions, best in class technologies that meet and exceed our customers’ requirements.
Our core principles define the character and spirit of our employees and how we operate. We are committed to fostering a customer focused culture by creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment that is rooted in supporting its employees and our corporate social responsibilities.
What We Need
Kymeta is looking for a creative and ambitious Marketing Manager, with a strong background in tradeshow and social media management that is excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment where the impact of their work can be seen and felt daily. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders in the communications and satellite industries while planning events, creating content, and delivering campaigns to drive awareness, preference, and interest in Kymeta’s innovative technology and services.
This Marketing Manager role is responsible for supporting successful customers, partner, and corporate marketing initiatives and campaigns. The Marketing Manager works in conjunction with the marketing team, sales, product management, and executive teams to meet key company and department goals. Initiating collaboration across multiple company functions and partner organizations on a global level to drive key initiatives into critical industry target markets is also central to the role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, track, and execute all deliverables of tradeshows and events, including supporting field requests for regional shows and maintaining budgets
- Manage social media calendars and channels, supporting content and asset development, including daily interaction of posts
- Manage marketing promotional items, including recommendations of new pieces, inventory and distribution
- Work in collaboration with marketing team, sales, product, and business unit leads to support campaigns through marketing initiatives
- Process Purchase Requisitions for marketing activities and contribute to monthly review of team budget
- Manage and track review cycles to make sure IP and Technical Communications reviews are completed customer facing materials
- Develop strong business development relationships within Kymeta and ensure effective use of marketing programs and initiatives
- Exhibit a dedication to customer service when working with internal and external customers and partners
- Other projects as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- Excellent organizational skills in support of campaign, event, and social media coordination
- Time management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to complete marketing event planning in a timely, precise manner
- Excellent organizational, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow through with tasks/projects/troubleshooting with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity
- Proven ability to meet multiple overlapping deadlines
- Event and social media marketing experience
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Social media management including Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo
- Proven good judgement and efficient management of approval processes
- Must be able to lift and move boxes up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally at least 4-6 times a year
- Bachelor’s degree, in related field preferred
Kymeta is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. In the spirit of pay transparency, we have determined the salary range for this position to be $80k - $140k. This is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would be atypical, in order to allow for future and continued salary growth. Compensation packages are based on a variety of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and geography. The total compensation package for this position includes an annual target bonus of 10%, stock options, and benefits listed below. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
Medical Plans: A choice between two competitive options
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
Vision & Dental
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- Exempt employees: Flexible PTO and 12 paid holidays per year
- Nonexempt employees: 15 vacation days, 7 sick days and 12 paid holidays per year
Kymeta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.