HR Operations Specialist
Who We Are
Kymeta’s mission is to enhance lives by unlocking the potential for global satellite and cellular broadband communications while on the move. We do this through our innovative solutions, best in class technologies that meet and exceed our customers’ requirements.
Our core principles define the character and spirit of our employees and how we operate. We are committed to fostering a customer focused culture by creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment that is rooted in supporting its employees and our corporate social responsibilities.
What We Need
Kymeta is looking for an HR Operations Specialist will work directly with the HR Business Partner team in our support of the business to drive their strategies, foster leadership success and support all employees for a positive employee experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports talent management, culture, and retention initiatives
- Primary administrator of all HR systems and will manage and maintain reporting requirements
- Manage people analytics and dashboard creation
- Maintain and ensure full compliance of digital employment files, as well as overall record keeping
- Assisting with maintenance of employee handbooks and policies
- Maintain all required labor law posting requirements
- Will own new hire on-boarding and off-boarding process/programs, including documents and system access, etc
- Serve as the main point of contact for all administrative tasks across HR initiatives
- Assist with company training coordination such as scheduling and communication
- Ad hoc project support for the HR Business Partners
- Act as a back-up for the front desk staff
- Contribute to other special projects as needed, for example related to employee lifecycle programs such as onboarding, performance management, contractors, M&A, etc
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong written skills and confident in ability to communicate clearly with different customers and audiences
- Familiar with HR policies, practices, and processes
- Value collaborative problem-solving and contributing to a positive employee culture/environment where everyone can be their best
- Understand the importance of data integrity and confidentiality when it comes to employee data
- Strong experience with MSOffice Suite
- Experience working in an HRIS System, ADP a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and business skill set will be considered
Kymeta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.