Payroll Assistant - EMEA
The Payroll Assistant – EMEA will support the entire EMEA Payroll Team, including payroll preparations, data entry and processing. The person reports to the Director Payroll - EMEA is part of an overall team of 3 human resources professionals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Taking the overall responsibility for human resources / payroll admin
- Manage payroll execution for multiple European countries and entities
- Liaise with Regional HR and the Accounting Team for activities that impacts payroll
- Liaise with the Human Resource Managers and department managers to ensure that all payroll changes are accurate
- Provide monthly payroll reports to the Finance department
- Provides statistical reports on vacation to Finance department
- Manage timely and accurate Collaboration with internal and external partners (outsourced payroll vendor, HR, Finance, authorities and auditors)
- Prepare and Collate accruals for accounting & Controlling
- Support for Payroll Forecasting & budgeting
- Act as a Single point contact for all payroll related queries for our employees
- Preparation and processing / supporting of monthly payroll runs
- Maintaining and organizing the payroll filing
- Provide supporting documents for tax and social security audits upon request
- Ensuring flawless communication with the business and the employees, and being accountable for delivering on ad hoc queries
- Evaluating internal work processes and service deliveries, making recommendations and support implementing changes for improved efficiencies
- Managing external communication with suppliers and payroll providers
- Adhere to Company values and behaviors and maintain high ethical standards
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or commercial training
- English language proficiency
- German would be considered an advantage
- Initial experience working in HR or in a comparable role, at least through internships
- Prior Payroll Processing experience of Payrolls for at least 1 year and good understanding of Payroll Process in general
- Excellent organizational skills with evidence of being proactive with requests to meet tight deadlines
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills with precise attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience using PowerPoint and/or Microsoft Publisher, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented while maintaining accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong prioritizing, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential matters.
- Proven capacity to understand, take initiative and carry out duties of the job with minimal supervision.
- Explicit problem-solving behavior & “thinking out of the box”
- Stress-resistant and resilient personality
- Energy, flexibility, and desire to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing organization
- Well-developed administration skills, record keeping
This position is located at Business Centre "Labirint" 5th Floor Liulin 10 District, Sofia. View the Google Map in full screen.