Associate Software Engineer
Management and staff in Kofax’s Software Engineering job family help the company to build and improve new and/or existing software products and their applications that we sell to our customers. The position of Associate Engineer is treated as the beginner level position for this job family.
Associate Engineers will be involved in some or all of the following work:
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Evaluating product roadmaps (working with Product Management, among other internal partners) to determine design and programming development requirements to meet customer needs (includes evaluating existing products and applications to enhance these and/or designing new products and applications)
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify engineering development requirements
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software products and applications
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced engineering design
- Contributing to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries
- Staying abreast of industry and field developments; remaining current in the latest technologies and functionalities, as well as ever-evolving needs of customers and their customers
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications, have the following experience, and be able to demonstrate the following competencies to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” or as a “plus,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or work toward a Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience; however, work experience does not need to be directly related to product development
- Demonstrates aptitude and interest to learn on the job
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
This position is located at The V, Capella Block 6th Floor, Plot No17, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, TG. View the Google Map in full screen.